Join the Company Launch Program
The Company Launch program provides student entrepreneurs access to office space, in-kind resources and more to grow their ideas into businesses. This program is for all businesses. Whether you are just starting and don’t know the first step, or you are looking to scale, the Company Launch program is here for you. This program will help your team achieve five key milestones by providing a variety of resources, mentors and networks. All University of Utah students are welcome to apply. Participating students must be matriculated, admitted, and seeking a degree. For more information contact the Company Launch team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Office & desk space within the Lassonde Studios — Showcase your business and work in a high-traffic area. Students who receive office and desk space are expected to be engaged with the Lassonde Institute community.
- Business mentors and Lassonde alumni — Gain access to a community of successful entrepreneurs and alumni who mentor Company Launch Program students.
- Legal services — Free legal guidance from our partners at Jones Waldo.
- Financial services — Free financial services from our partners at Zions Bank.
- Accounting services — Free accounting services from our partners at Tanner Co, including exclusive weekly office hours to continually have your questions answered.
- Launch team support — Receive peer to peer support from other companies in the Launch Program as you join our tight knit community.
- Coworking space within the Lassonde Studios — The first floor of the Lassonde studios (aka Neeleman Hangar) is open to all students and is a great place to meet entrepreneurial-minded peers.
- Priority access — Receive first access to conference room, storage and locker space within the Lassonde Studios.