Tools, space & resources for all students
There will come a time during product and business creation where an idea will have to be built and prototyped. The Make Program’s goal is to help students learn how to use the equipment and tools in the Lassonde Studios in an encouraging and safe manner. Properly trained students will have access to tools ranging from ordinary hand tools to CNC lasers. The Make community ensures the safety of students, encourages collaborative culture and provides learning opportunities. Come to the Make Space to design, create, and build your projects! Participating students must be matriculated, admitted, and seeking a degree.
Make It: Hands-on Activities
We host regular Make It activities during the academic year. These activities are hands-on projects to help you create something while learning the tools in the Make Space. To learn about upcoming events, look at the Lassonde events calendar.
Hours of Operation — Fall 2021
[Updated: 8-13-21, Subject to Change]
- Open Monday-Friday 12-9 p.m. and Saturday noon-6 p.m.
- Opens for summer semester Aug. 30 and closes for semester Dec. 9.
- Closed holidays and breaks.
- Shut-down will start 60 minutes before closing.
- Safety training is offered on open days at 4 p.m. on a first-come, first-served basis.