Tools, space & resources for all students
There will come a time during product and business creation where an idea will have to be built and prototyped. The Make Program’s goal is to help students learn how to use the equipment and tools in the Lassonde Studios in an encouraging and safe manner. Properly trained students will have access to tools ranging from ordinary hand tools to CNC lasers. The Make community ensures the safety of students, encourages collaborative culture and provides learning opportunities. Come to the Make Space to design, create, and build your projects!
Hours of Operation — Summer 2021
[Updated: 4-28-21, Subject to Change]
- Open Tuesdays and Thursdays 3-9 p.m. and Saturdays noon-6 p.m.
- Opens for summer semester May 18 and closes for semester Aug. 4.
- Closed holidays and breaks.
- Shut-down will start 60 minutes before closing.
- Safety training is required to use the shop and will be provided on a first-come, first-served basis.