- NO painted/stained objects or any hazardous material
- NO free-hanging hair (please tie it up), long jewelry, ties, etc.
- NO headphones and earbuds
- NO food or drink (except water)
- NO horseplay, screaming, or yelling
- NO tampering with locks or safety devices
- Safety glasses (ANSI approved) and closed-toed shoes ar required at all times.
- Shop users must have a tool mentor (green apron) in the shop with them at all times.
- Ask for help with unfamiliar tools.
- Remain close and in control of any machine while it is running.
- Please ask before cleaning, maintaining, or adjusting equipment.
- Before starting a machine, make sure materials are clamped securely and there is nothing that could fly out as the machine starts moving.
- Use brushes or hooks to remove shavings. Do not touch flowing shavings with bare
- Clean up after yourself