It’s Friday night, and you need a break from classes and homework. Where will you find your friends? Now, there’s an app for that! NiteOut is a new, socially driven application. “This is a quick way to check the scene at local bars or at an event,” said Jeffrey Morelli, NiteOut cofounder. “Never again will they show up at an empty bar or a party and not know anybody.” Morelli, a business major, and Michael Quigley, a computer engineering major, wanted to help students get the most of their downtime. “College students highly value their free time,” Quigley said. The team has received funding from the Get Seeded program through the Lassonde Entrepreneur Institute. More at niteout.io.
- Company Launch Startup Teams for Fall 2020 Oct 22, 2020
- Lassonde Institute FY 2020 Annual Report Oct 20, 2020
- Lassonde Information Session & Tour Friday, October 23, 2020, 12:30 - 1:30pm
- Lassonde Student Leadership: Social Hour (Members Only) Friday, October 23, 2020, 4 - 5pm
- Get Started with a Business Idea Session Tuesday, October 27, 2020, 12:15 - 1pm