Subscribe to the “Venture Capitalist” newsletter (at http://www.venturecapital.org/about-us-contact-us) for news and information about venture capital activities. The newsletter provides regular updates about related news and events. The newsletter is part of the website VentureCapital.org, which is owned and operated by the Wayne Brown Institute, a non-profit, the premier venture capital accelerator. For close to three decades, the Wayne Brown Institute has been a resource for both entrepreneurs seeking funding and for investors who want to help promising young companies achieve their potential.
- Opencontour: Empowering New Mining Generations Jan 24, 2023
- James Street Co: Sustainable Luxury Knitwear Jan 24, 2023
- Meetups: Propose a Gathering or Activity at Lassonde Studios Monday, January 30, 2023
- Get Started with Your Business Idea Session Tuesday, January 31, 2023, 12:15 - 1pm
- Get Seeded: Deadline for Application Submissions (Micro & Regular Grants) Wednesday, February 1, 2023