Outdoor events won’t be the same if a group of graduate students are successful with their plans. They launched a company, SunCatcher, that is developing a new type of portable canopy that uses solar panels to generate power while providing shade. The product is uniquely designed to allow the canopy to constantly face the sun while providing shade and shelter. Team members include Abbey Ehman (a masters of real estate development student), Jesse Smith (a masters of electrical engineering student) and Rocky Kerr (an MBA graduate from the class of 2013).
- Opencontour: Empowering New Mining Generations Jan 24, 2023
- James Street Co: Sustainable Luxury Knitwear Jan 24, 2023
- Meetups: Propose a Gathering or Activity at Lassonde Studios Monday, January 30, 2023
- Get Started with Your Business Idea Session Tuesday, January 31, 2023, 12:15 - 1pm
- Get Seeded: Deadline for Application Submissions (Micro & Regular Grants) Wednesday, February 1, 2023