Navillum is a University of Utah startup that is improving the way that quantum nanocrystals are produced. Nanocrystals are a type of semiconductor that have many uses, including television screens, computer displays, solar panels and lighting. Learn more about the company at www.navillum.com.
- Opencontour: Empowering New Mining Generations Jan 24, 2023
- James Street Co: Sustainable Luxury Knitwear Jan 24, 2023
- Get Started with Your Business Idea Session Tuesday, January 31, 2023, 12:15 - 1pm
- Get Seeded: Deadline for Application Submissions (Micro & Regular Grants) Wednesday, February 1, 2023
- Utah Entrepreneur Challenge: Top 20 Finalists Announced Wednesday, February 1, 2023