All are welcome to vote now in the People’s Choice video competition for the 2018 Utah Entrepreneur Challenge, a statewide business model competition for all college students in Utah. Voting is open from March 28 to April 7 at noon. Find the list of the top 20 teams and their colleges below. The team with the most votes will claim the People’s Choice Award and $1,000 at the UEC Awards and Showcase Event on April 7 at 4-5:30 p.m. at the University of Utah (register here). It’s a great opportunity to meet the best student entrepreneurs in the state and to see who wins $100,000 in cash and prizes, including a $40,000 grand prize. All are welcome to attend! The competition is managed by the Lassonde Entrepreneur Institute and sponsored by Zions Bank.
- Photo Gallery: September at Lassonde 2022 Oct 4, 2022
- Company Launch Startup Teams for Fall 2022 Sep 30, 2022
- Entrepreneur Club: Student Startup Forum Friday, October 7, 2022, 12 - 1pm
- Lassonde Information Session & Tour (In-Person or Virtual) Friday, October 7, 2022, 12:30 - 1:30pm
- Get Started with Your Business Idea Session Tuesday, October 11, 2022, 12:15 - 1pm