Vote now for the best idea in the High School Utah Entrepreneur Challenge, a statewide business idea competition for students ages 14-18. Voting is open March 28 to April 14, 2017, at 5 p.m. The team with the most votes will receive a $500 prize at the HSUEC Awards and Showcase Event on April 15, 2017, at 4-6 p.m. at the University of Utah. All are welcome to attend! It’s a great opportunity to meet the best student entrepreneurs in the state and see who wins the $30,000 in cash and prizes, including three $5,000 grand prize winners. The competition is managed by the Lassonde Entrepreneur Institute at the University of Utah and sponsored by Zions Bank.
- Opencontour: Empowering New Mining Generations Jan 24, 2023
- James Street Co: Sustainable Luxury Knitwear Jan 24, 2023
- Get Seeded: Deadline for Application Submissions (Micro & Regular Grants) Wednesday, February 1, 2023
- Utah Entrepreneur Challenge: Top 20 Finalists Announced Wednesday, February 1, 2023
- Lassonde for Life Workshop: Price vs. Cost (Alumni Only) Wednesday, February 1, 2023, 12 - 1pm