Join us for the Awards & Showcase Event for the Utah Entrepreneur Challenge (UEC) and High School Utah Entrepreneur Challenge (HSUEC) at Lassonde Studios at the University of Utah on Saturday, April 15, at 4-6 p.m. Hors d’oeuvres and refreshments will be served. Everyone is invited to attend the event to meet the best aspiring entrepreneurs in Utah. Teams from across the state are competing in both competitions, and this is your chance to see who wins. The top 20 collegiate teams in the Utah Entrepreneur Challenge are competing for more than $100,000 in cash and in-kind prizes, including a $40,000 grand prize. While the top 24 youth teams in the High School Utah Entrepreneur Challenge are competing for $30,000 in cash and in-kind prizes. Please register if you plan to attend the Awards & Showcase Event.
- What: Attend the Awards & Showcase Event for the Utah Entrepreneur Challenge and High School Utah Entrepreneur Challenge. The public event is preceded by private presentations and judging.
- When: Saturday, April 15, 2017, 4-6 p.m.
- Where: Lassonde Studios, University of Utah, 1701 Student Life Way, SLC, UT 84112 (map and parking information)
- Who: All are invited to the public awards and showcase event. Special guests include all the of the teams competing in the final round of the UEC and HSUEC.
- Register/RSVP: We request that everyone register to attend the event here: uec2017.eventbrite.com.