Watch this video playlist to learn about the top 10 teams in the University of Utah Opportunity Quest competition for 2018-19. Opportunity Quest is a statewide business model competition. The Lassonde Entrepreneur Institute hosts branch OQ competitions across the state at the University of Utah and partner universities. All participants are judged by industry experts on the quality of their submission. First-place teams receive cash and in-kind prizes and advance to the Utah Entrepreneur Challenge. Students participate by registering for the branch competition at their universities. The competition is sponsored by Zions Bank. Learn more at lassonde.utah.edu/oq.
- Get Seeded Awards $8,445 in Grants in January Feb 4, 2020
- Photo Gallery: January at Lassonde 2020 Feb 3, 2020
- Make: Metal Safety Training Monday, February 24, 2020, 5 - 6pm
- Food Entrepreneur: How to Start a Restaurant Panel Monday, February 24, 2020, 6 - 7:30pm
- Get Started with a Business Idea Session Tuesday, February 25, 2020, 12:15 - 1:15pm