Vote now for the best college startup video in the Utah Entrepreneur Challenge, a statewide business model competition open to all university students. Voting is open March 28 to April 14, 2017, at 5 p.m. The team with the most votes will receive $2,500 at the UEC Awards and Showcase Event on April 15, 2017, at 4-6 p.m. at the University of Utah. All are welcome to attend! It’s a great opportunity to meet the best student entrepreneurs in the state and see who wins the $100,000 in cash and prizes, including the $40,000 grand prize. The competition is managed by the Lassonde Entrepreneur Institute at the University of Utah and sponsored by Zions Bank.
- 6 Lessons from Customer Service Hell Aug 20, 2019
- Miller Cafe: Menu for Fall 2019 Aug 20, 2019
- 5 Tips for Becoming a Game App Entrepreneur Aug 20, 2019
- Lassonde Institute Information Session & Tour Friday, August 23, 2019, 12:30 - 1:30pm
- Make: Metal Safety Training Monday, August 26, 2019, 5 - 6pm
- LSND400: Lassonde Community Connections (RESIDENTS ONLY) Wednesday, August 28, 2019, 3 - 4pm